Saturday, June 16, 2007
You know you're a baby boomer if:
- You rarely see your knees, but feel them all of the time.
- "Fiber" refers to your diet, not to your computer network connection.
- When you look down at your breakfast and see both a bowl of oatmeal and a bran muffin.
- Many of your sentences start with the words "I remember."
- You see a pretty young woman and wonder what her mother or grandmother looks like.
- You forget what you are looking for twice when you are buy Ginkgo Biloba to improve your memory.
Take care and say "excuse me all the way."
-The Rapidly Aging Baby Boomer