Saturday, December 30, 2006

Is Failure the Recipe for Success?

On CNN's situation room Fran Townsend, a Homeland Security Advisor described the efforts to capture Osama bin Laden as a "a success that hasn't occurred yet. I don't know that I view that as a failure."

I was really reminded of 1984. This is a great piece of doublespeak.

As a Chicago Cubs fan, I'm pleased to know that Cubbies aren't a perpetually failing baseball team, just a success that hasn't happened yet.

Click here to read the entire discussion. Do a search on "Townsend" it's about halfway down on the webpage.

Let's hope for a happy new year where all members of the political process will work to provide the best government possible instead of working against each other.

Take care and "say excuse me all the way."
The rapidly aging baby boomer-tfedge