Friday, December 29, 2006

Nixon's FBI Application

Under the category of really peculiar and scary I was looking at the FBI's website lately and came across Richard Nixon's application to become an FBI agent!

Can you imagine the sagging jowls and him protesting, "I am not a crook, I am an FBI agent."

However, it is interesting to speculate how his life would have turned out with J. Edgar Hoover as his boss.

Speaking of Nixon, I remember what I consider to be one of the best pieces of political graffiti I have ever seen during the 1972 election. It's a little off color so those of you who are offended by such things should probably take a break.

  • Don't change dicks in the middle of a screw
    Vote for Nixon in '72

Graffiti lately doesn't seem to have the same erudition as it did in the 60s and early 70s. I miss it. Maybe I'll start looking for more of it to share with you.

Look here if you want to read Richard Nixon's FBI Application

Good luck and Happy New Year.

tfedge